Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ever-Growing To-Do List

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello again! Today, I made a list of everything I need & want to get done before I leave to go visit my dad next week. It keeps getting longer and longer despite all the things I've managed to already cross off. I'm crossing my fingers that I can manage to get all the important stuff done.

Yeah, I know!! LOL

You're thinking, "Girl, what are you doing blogging when you could be tackling that "to-do" list!"

LOL
Can we say, "P r o c r a s t i n a t e !!"

LOL Yeah, and that is one of those stinkin' habits I'm trying to eliminate...lol wish me luck!

You're right!! I'm outta here. Hope to be back l8r.

1 comment:

csimmers said...

I just hope everything goes well and your travels are safe and sound. Be careful on your trip and call while you're out there. Hope to talk with you later tonight.