Today, I went to Target, one of my very favorite stores. I can never leave the store without spending over $50. Today, was no different. The boys needed extra swim suits and shorts. Who can resist Target's prices!! Oh! And their thirsty thick cotton towels are on sale. I grabbed a half dozen for the beach house.
While I was back in the home goods department, I noticed that they had their Bissel vacuums on sale and offering a $20 gift card. I've been reading about how the Bissel vacuums have special features which make vacuuming pet hair a breeze. Those of you with Labrador dogs know how hard their fur is on vacuums. I have to vacuum everyday and still there is dog hair tumbleweeds.
Since I have to get a vacuum for the beach house, I decided to purchase one of those Bissel's. I didn't expect to have to assemble the vacuum, but there is some assembly required. I powered that new baby up and took it for a spin around my family room. I was amazed at how quickly the canister filled up with dirt, dog hair and crud. I emptied the canister six times on that one room. I could really see a difference in how clean the carpet looked. It looks like I'm going back to Target tomorrow to get a second one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, I need to know which model you got, because I was looking at the same vacuum cleaners.
Post a Comment