Monday, April 28, 2008

Can I have a Monday Re-Do?

OMG! I want a Monday Re-Do!!
Wouldn't that be nice if we could just call a re-do day every once in awhile? I wouldn't want more than say one per month....and maybe not even that often! LOL Yeah, I know, no do-overs in life. Darn!!
Overall, it wasn't such a bad day. It just got off to a bad start.
Spring fever is here!! I edited a book report earlier today. YIKE-A-ROONIES!! My red pen played a serious game of war editing. Seeing as how it is due on Tuesday, I am hopeful that my strong suggestions were enough.
Oh!! To be a child! Time is not their enemy. Rather, it stretches, bends, and winds around just for them. "To be Late" is a rare concept; seldom bothering them.

Mother Nature played havoc along the Chesapeake Bay today. Drenching rains cancelled the Red Sox afternoon game. While tornadoes tormented those to the south. Thankfully, friends and family are safe.

Brag Moment--
Challengers won our game on Sunday!! 6-1 Awesome Game!!

I went to Dick's Sporting Goods today and bought a new game ball. I promise to keep it safe from Cody. He just has an awful tendancy of trying to eat the ball. He likes to play soccer, too. Although, he is a bit of a ball hog. It is pretty hysterical to watch.

Awesome weather at the beach this weekend. We tried out a colorful local restaurant, Crabby Dicks. You can imagine the memorabilia decorating it and the wearables for sale. LOL
Cody still whines in the car. We are working on how to fix that. Trust me, it makes a stressful car ride. Hope may be in sight, as on the way home, he settled down and seemed to relax. I'm still going to ask the vet for other options.
I'd hoped to spend the weekend putting blinds up---maybe this weekend. I'm not complaining as I saved a lot by ordering them online. I just didn't realize that the manufacturer would take ten days production time. Once they arrive--and meet my standards --I'll let you know!! Hopefully, I will also be ordering more blinds from them, too. (I only ordered the main floor blinds to start).
Made a visit to the Millsboro Carpet Mart. Imagine an entire warehouse loaded with every imaginable carpet and then some, all at discount pricing. To say the place was HUGE is an understatement! I went with the hopes of finding one of three rugs. I had room dimensions and potential rug dimensions with me. I ventured into the remnant section and found all three for less than half of what I expected to pay for just one!! I also found a gorgeous potential rug for another room. But since I haven't yet purchased furniture, I didn't buy that one. (yet)
I know!! You want to see pictures. I plan on taking pictures next weekend. I can't believe I brought the camera yet again and didn't take a single picture.

2 comments:

csimmers said...

Sounds like you're keeping super busy. I can relate. You definitely have to take pictures of the beach house. I can't wait to see it.

csimmers said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say "have a great weekend" and check out my blog. I left you an award on my post for today!