Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Let's go Shopping!!


I just realized that I need a new dress. Well actually, two new dresses. Yup! Two!!
I need one to attend some upcoming graduations in June. I do have a potential dress in my closet that could suffice. However, I also need a dress suitable for a very formal evening wedding in June. I think most of the possible formal contenders in my closet for the wedding are black and that just won't do for a wedding. And who doesn't love an excuse to go shopping?? Anyone want to go shopping with moi??!!

Oh, and here's another recipe page that I made recently but didn't get a chance to share. With the weather warming up--yeah--it looks like it might be fall before I make it again. LOL

I haven't yet finished that birthday card--but I have the supplies out and I'm hoping for some creativity to start sparking. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey! I didn't even know you had a blog! I will definitely be stopping back again! Hope all is well!