Thunderstorms played havoc last night bringing us an unusually mild summer day today!! Our high temp was around 87 and definitely with less humidity. I made good use of the gorgeous day! I made a pretty big dent in the tangled mess of weeds that has been trying to overtake my front flower bed. I also made a pretty big dent in my 'to-do' list, too! YEAH ME!!
We're headed off to the beach tomorrow...after I complete a small flurry of errands, first. One of my sil's is coming, too! My first beach house guest!! More furniture is scheduled to arrive this Thursday. That should be the end of my furniture buying for awhile. The loft and office both still need 'real furniture'--but the loft is where the kids play Wii and construct elaborate cities...so having large amounts of open floor space is a huge plus!
I have some 'before' pix of the empty rooms and will be taking some 'after' pix--I promise to share them. And now that the beach house is mostly furnished, I hope to convince you to come visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see the pictures. I definitely want to make some time to come visit.
Hey make room for me!!
Post a Comment