
I created another recipe page. I just love the Rhonna Farrar clear acrylic Flourish Stamps by Autumn Leaves. Because they are clear, you can easily see exactly where you are stamping. In doing so, I was able to create the swirly background on the lighter green cardstock. I challenged myself to create my own patterned paper for this project. The clear acrylic stamps meant no mistakes to worry about. WAHOO!!
Today, I am in search of a box. Not just any box will do. I need a box to mail something. I know I could just use a priority box; but the item that I am sending is more bulky than it is heavy. After searching through the various discarded boxes in the garage awaiting recycling, I'm hoping I can find one at my local post office for sale.
Yesterday, I saw my pulmonologist and also had my annual 'breathing' tests that go along with asthma. While the respiratory tests gave promising results, the Dr. pointed out some areas of possible concern on my recent chest x-ray and mentioned that it might be time to obtain another chest CT. He is going to wait for the radiologist' report and let me know.
I didn't realize that braces gave a person a slight lisp to their speech. It also resonates its own sound along with the usual trumpet sound. It doesn't change the pitch of the sound, just adds another dimension. I guess that is because of the way one makes their embechour and sound vibrations on the wire of the braces.
I need to go to the grocery store and buy additional snack food. After reviewing the contraband list from the orthodontist, my pantry is nearly all contraband. Right now, one of the few allowable snacks available is the huge jar of pretzel sticks that I bought on Saturday. Judging by the speed at which the pretzel level appears to be dropping, its not going to last long. The starving urchins have requested Go-Gurt, which appeases even my health concious snack criteria.
I'm going to try to create an overdue birthday card for a friend later today. Heather's birthday was tax day. She likes pinks and burgundies. Maybe I will use one of the two stamp sets that I mounted yesterday. I mounted a couple sets with flowers....hmmmmm...
I'm off to do some creating!
1 comment:
Let me know what you hear from the pulmonologist and if you have to go for the CT scan.
I love the swirly stamps as well. I'm a sucker for the clear acrylic stamps but I love Stampin' Up stamps as well. The clear stamps just don't seem to stamp as well. Love the page.
So, the snack monsters are taking control of the kitchen. Have fun shopping.
Post a Comment