Just Do IT!!
That is my motto today!
Finally, I scheduled my mammogram. I've been putting it off for too long. Now, I have to wait until late May to actually do the darn thing. But hey, I can mark that off my 'calls to make' list.
Went to Lowes this morning. Purchased a bunch of stuff to tackle some of those "Harry Homeowner" projects. Even purchased a replacement blind for the one that Cody destroyed in the bedroom. Honest, I feed the darn dog--he just has an oral fixation on just about everything. Those of you with dogs, know what I mean.
Took the pool cover off. Dragged it out into the backyard to dry in the sun. Later, I folded and put away until fall when the pool gets closed up again.
It is a gorgeous day here. Hope everyone else is experiencing similar fabulous weather. I'm going to spend some time in my flower gardens and also enjoy that fresh air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there! Hope you finished some of your projects before this nasty weather hit. I'm sure you would have rather been at the beach on Saturday. What a great day!
Post a Comment